McTim mctimconsulting at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 23:51:39 CET 2013

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Fouad Bajwa <fouadbajwa at gmail.com> wrote:

> And? Do I see Middle East, MENA, Asia Pacific, Central Asia?

There are some names posting in the archives that are likely from those
regions, but since I do not know their affiliation, I did not want to
suggest they are CS.  Of course Sala is AP.

I am not keen on counting heads from particular regions, or counting who is
from what SG.  Pretty soon we will have demands that there aren't enough
biz types from Burkina Faso or not enough CS reps from Christmas Island if
we keep thinking in the WSIS paradigm.

This is supposed to be a movement, let's move!

Regards,

McTim