Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 23:24:50 CET 2013

IMHO calling 1net a bottom-up initiative is as bogus as taking ICANN as a
reference model of a working multistakeholder organization.

Invitation to participate should have been done previous to any meeting or
creating or proposing to create a new layer of self declared governance
gurus and diverts efforts, attention and resources from other initiatives
that have been trying to keep the dialog open.

Perhaps this is a new way to keep flying in first class to exotic places.

Regards
Jorge