McTim mctimconsulting at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 22:43:26 CET 2013

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 4:23 PM, Fouad Bajwa <fouadbajwa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Marilia,
>
> Though your message is directed to Paul, I just want to add to the list of questions, legitamacy and on what grounds of rationality? I see lots of big words and discussions in the mailing list archive. Civil society from the developing world wasn't in there.

Look again.  In November archives zone, I see:
Carolina Rossini, Adiel Akplogan, Raul Echeberria, Joana Varon,
Carlos A. Afonso, Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro, Nnenna Nwakanma, Mawaki
Chango, Anriette Esterhuysen, Anja Kovacs, Alejandro Pisanty,
Alejandro Pisanty, parminder, and others.

Let's not apply WSIS labels to this effort, it will require all eyes
forward, not on the past, or who has how many seats at a table or
other distractions.

Regards,

McTim