Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 22:13:05 CET 2013

I am referring to the email threads on the subject in the archive.

Maybe I have misunderstood the thread and it hasn't been formed yet. I would want to see this group go beyond the traditional faces and our everyday IGF and ICANN lobbyists.

Let's propose a litmus test here. If the steering group hasn't been formed yet, let's compose it of people that don't sit on ICANN ac/oc or IGF MAG. Let us listen to and constitute things from here with the other 99% and then added value to the IG discourse as intercession to IGF can be explored when those missing in the IGF and ICANN discourse are brought into the loop.

Best Regards
Fouad Bajwa

Sent from my mobile device