Subi Chaturvedi subichaturvedi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 14:46:30 CET 2013

Dear Paul,

Many thanks for sharing. Excellent piece. A very useful and lucid
chronological perspective indeed, on 1net.

It would help if you could dwell a little more, say specifics of how, 1net
can function "as an "inter-sessional" IGF process", without being
duplicative of the IGF."

There is a great an urgent need for fostering trust and I believe more
speech and text and a sustained outreach, is one way that we can respond as
a community towards these concerns and some pertinent pressing questions.

warmest

Subi

---
Subi Chaturvedi
Assistant Prof. Journalism,
Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSR), DU
M:+91-9999151433

Member MAG, IGF
Member MAG, India-IGF

Founder & Hon. Managing Trustee,
Media For Change

Founder, Chief Mentor & Editor
The Saltlist
www.thesaltlist.org

Independent DocumentaryFilmmaker, Photographer,
Curator, Media Critic & Scholar

PhD. Scholar,
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT-D), New Delhi